Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Stars

I know Christmas was three weeks ago, but I've been busy. I ended up working full time right up until lunchtime on Christmas Eve. Any spare time was spent making Christmas presents and churning out these:



Star Christmas Decorations.

I try and make them as gifts for all my family and friends. The first few years I used patterns from the internet. After that I started designing my own.

This was my first attempt:



Okay it was more like my fifth attempt. The rest didn't really look like stars.

The next year I made these:



And here is a slightly different version of this year's design:


For scale here are all three stars together.


I've had a bit more time on my hands lately, so hopefully I'll have some new stuff to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment